Are you a young person aged16-25?
Are you currently unemployed?
Would you like to gain some new skills?
Would you like to try something new involving Martial Arts?
Yes?? Then Get Started with The Prince’s Trust on our motivating and rewarding FREE 5 day programme!
Try Boxing and Kickboxing – A great way to get and keep fit!
A very practical course using great in Acocks Green.
- Free gym kit.
- Work with helpful instructors who will guide you through the week.
- Develop your Communication, Confidence and Teamwork skills.
- Gain the ISKA Red Belt in Kickboxing.
- Gain an Emergency First Aid qualification.
- Receive certificates and references upon completing the programme.
- Great to put on your CV.
- Lunch provided every day.
- Public transport costs reimbursed.
Upon completion apply for a Prince’s Trust development award to take you to the next level.
Help with progression onto further training courses like the Prince’s Trust Team programme.
We are now recruiting for this exciting programme and we’re keen to receive referrals and enquiries from interested young people.
Get Started with Martial Arts will take place 7th-11th October 2013
Interested young people will be invited to a Taster session on Thursday 3rd October to see if it’s for them.
For more info or to book a place on the course please call/text or e-mail us on one of the numbers below;
Steve on 07908 155 910 or 0121 772 9230 or Text ‘martial arts’ to 07908 155 910